SIKA Resources Inc. is a junior gold exploration company, and its exploration objective is the discovery and development of mineral resources that can be mined profitably. The Company works to minimize the social and environmental impact in all its exploration activities, and puts the health and safety of its employees first and foremost.
SIKA operates in a way that actively recognizes the importance of local communities and the environment, and places great importance on making a positive impact on the quality of life in the broader communities in which the company works. The company interacts regularly and effectively with host and local communities to ensure that its exploration activities do not compromise the values of local communities.
The Company is committed to its policy on Environment, Health and Safety (“EHS”) issues and undertakes to:
- Comply with EHS regulatory requirements in Canada and in the countries in which the Company operates;
- Provide information on EHS to locally hired personnel;
- Develop and use EHS practices that are efficient and apply these in all the Company’s exploration activities;
- Require contractors and consultants to comply with applicable legislation and local regulatory requirements;
- Reclaim exploration and mining sites in compliance with applicable regulations and site specific requirements in the countries in which the Company is operating.
- Such EHS practices will be reviewed from time to time to take into account technical and economic developments.