Kim F. Harris, MA
President and CEO
- Founder, former President and CEO of Midlands Minerals Corporation, a TSX-V and OTCQX-listed company
- Over 25 years of international business and exploration experience across Africa
- Track record of proving resources
Paul E. Singer, CA
Chief Financial Officer
- Over 30 years of experience as a Chartered Accountant in private practice
- 15 years of executive accounting experience in mining exploration
- Former Chief Financial Officer of Midlands Minerals Corporation
- CFO of SIKA Resources Inc. since its inception
Mark Fedikow, BSc, M.sc, PhD, P. Eng, P.Geo, CPG
MMI Geological Consultant
- Professional geologist
- Extensive experience in MMI-M soil geochemical analysis and interpretation of Mobile Metal Ions surveys
Constantine Moshy, BSc
- Extensive Tanzanian exploration experience, including a history of discoveries
- International exploration experience with the UN
- Trained in New Zealand and the Netherlands
Kim F. Harris, MA
President and CEO
David Unger, BSc, BEd
David Unger has over 25 years of international experience as a geologist, including field experience and geological due diligence for global corporate finance transactions. Mr. Unger has reviewed numerous feasibility studies, prepared and analyzed discounted cash flow models, and as a field geologist has been responsible for target identification and program generation.
With a BSc in Geology and a BEd in Science and Mathematics from the University of Toronto, Mr. Unger also brings solid field experience in Tanzania. Mr. Unger is currently a teacher of mathematics and physical geography at a high school in the Toronto District School Board.
Ernest J. Royden
Mr. Royden is a specialist in corporate finance, with over 40 years of international experience, raising hundreds of millions of dollars for public companies. After attending McGill University, Mr. Royden had decades of additional experience leading institutional sales. He was a Director of Canadian General Investments and Chair of the Audit Committee from 1993 to 2001, and a Director of the Toronto Humane Society and Treasurer of the corporation from June 1997 until November 2001. Mr. Royden has worked with D & D Securities Company since 2000 (formerly Dominick and Dominick Securities Inc.).
Mr. Schmed is a founding Director of SIKA Resources Inc. A former Director and Audit Committee member of a TSX Venture company, Karl brings years of experience in public companies and African affairs. He played a key role in successful public company financings, with over $40 million of capital raised in a period of five years. Mr. Schmed owned, operated, and founded SQS Inc., an international leader in graphic arts, where he developed cutting edge software and generated millions in annual sales, later being bought by a global graphic arts company.
He is currently the President of a marketing consulting firm, and the longest serving board member of the Digital Imaging Association; an Ontario based nonprofit organization of which he is a founder. He was educated in Switzerland at the Juventus School of Business in Zürich.
Edward A. (Ted) Harris
Ted Harris has over 35 years of experience in the financial sector, including 25 years of experience as a portfolio manager for institutions and private clients. He has worked with companies including the Canada Life Assurance Company, Guaranty Trust, Dominion Securities, Royal Bank Investment Management Inc., and most recently McLean Budden Limited.
Ted Harris is currently a board member of numerous private companies, and a Director of Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, a non-profit organization focused on the preservation of wildlife in Kenya. Mr. Harris has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Simon Fraser University.